WE'RE SORRY TO SEE YOU GO
1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (which we hope you do) the rates in effect at the time will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
2. If you are travelling or injured and would like to place your membership on hold instead of cancelling submit a Membership Hold Request Instead.
3. If you're sure you'd like to cancel your membership simply complete the form below. This will serve as the 14 days written notice required by our terms and conditions to cancel your membership.
4. Cancellation of your membership prior to the completion of your agreement with us will require you to pay out the remainder of the agreement.
5. Once submitted we will respond to you within 24 hours on a weekday or the next business day if submitted on a weekend.