Are you ready to make a change?
CrossFit Agilis is running a Whole Life 56 Day challenge starting on the 19th September. The purpose of the challenge is to;
1. Provide you with the tools to live a healthy, sustainable lifestyle through a moderate blend of exercise, nutrition and recovery.
2. Take on the challenge with your mates, partners and/or kids. CFA and non-CFA members are encouraged to participate
3. Develop a consistent eating and training plan that becomes part of your daily routine
4. Discover new and cost effective ways to prepare daily meals for you and your family
How the Challenge works
1. Read all about the details and rules of the challenge
2. Register to join CrossFit Agilis and create your online profile.
3. Select your nutrition level. We HIGHLY recommend you register for the 'lifestyle' level. This is the most realistic and sustainable option for the majority of people, while still providing excellent results. Remember the goal is a SUSTAINABLElifestyle change.
4. Share with your friends and get them involved to register for the challenge
5. Attend the short information seminar held at CrossFit Agilis, 10am Saturday 12th September.
6. Saturday 19th September - The Challenge starts with a DEXA scan and benchmark workout (everyone must complete).
7. At the end of the challenge, Saturday 14th November, re-do the benchmark workout and book in for your second DEXA scan to log your final results.